We’re not quite sure when it happened, but nude shoes have pretty much become a classic. So much so that they’re now seen on the red carpet nearly at the same frequency as black shoes!
That can of course be mostly attributed to the fact that nude shades go with practically any color, but it’s also because nudes are just as versatile as the other neutrals without being as harsh, as basic or as boring. Depending on the shoe design, nude shoes can look young, fresh and sweet, and with just a slight tweak here and there, can look sexy, sultry and suggestive in an instant.
Seeing as how hot nude shoes are now and have been for the past couple of seasons, we weren’t that surprised to see nude shoes still dominating this week’s fresh crop of new arrivals over at Shoes!
These are the shoes to wear for the new spring season, and we’ve found 9 nude shoes ready and waiting to tone down juicy-colored sun dresses, match up with monochromatic looks or break up an all-black ensemble:
1. GUESS Hondo3 peep toe pumps
GUESS Hondo3 in Taupe Patent, $89.00
2. Jessica Simpson Acadia d’orsay peep toe pumps
3. DV by Dolce Vita Toni espadrille wedges
DV by Dolce Vita Toni in Natural, $79.00
4. Fergie Tazed crisscross leather strap pumps
Fergie Tazed in Nude Leather, $89.00
5. Sam Edelman Jewel mary jane peep toe platform pumps
6. Calvin Klein Dolly pointy toe mid-heel pumps
7. Steve Madden Trouser oxfords
Steve Madden Trouser in Natural, $69.00
8. Steven by Steve Madden Mercyy suede platform pumps
9. Coconuts Women’s Lyla clear block heel espadrille wedges
Coconuts Women’s Lyla in Pink, $60.00