As we have mentioned, the Resort 2012 shoes have already arrived at Neiman Marcus. And you know what that means: our bank accounts are now under serious threat from being drained because gorgeous shoes such as Leighton Meester’s Burberry bead-strapped platform sandals are now available to us.
This post was originally only supposed to be about Amanda Seyfried’s and Leighton Meester’s shoes but when we got a peek at ALL of the Resort 2012 shoes new arrivals, there was no way we would limit this post to just two measly pairs!
Needless to say, the Resort 2012 shoe collection at Neiman Marcus is a smorgasbord of sexy, scintillating and stunning shoe styles. The visuals that all those fresh, brightly colored and strappy Resort 2012 shoes provide are like a very filling feast for the eyes.
Okay, enough of making you salivate and on to the shoes! It was very difficult narrowing this down but we did it: here is YNS’s top 12 picks from the newly arrived Resort 2012 shoes.
Do you agree with this list? Get your wallets ready (or keep it under lock and key) and check out the rest of the Resort 2012 shoes:
1. Burberry wooden bead-strapped platform sandal
2. Jimmy Choo jersey and metallic leather strappy sandal
3. Miu Miu crisscross strappy sandal
Miu Miu crisscross strappy sandal, $795.00
4. Giuseppe Zanotti chiffon sandal bootie
5. Jimmy Choo scuba front-zip sandal
Jimmy Choo scuba front-zip sandal, $795.00
6. B Brian Atwood corset sandal
B Brian Atwood corset sandal, $350.00
7. Miu Miu glitter and suede t-strap sandal
8. B Brian Atwood suede colorblock pump
B Brian Atwood suede colorblock pump, $350.00
9. Yves Saint Laurent two-tone wavy sole t-strap wedge
10. Miu Miu crisscross strap glitter wedge
11. Christian Louboutin Jenny slingback pump
12. Miu Miu cherry flat sandal
Miu Miu cherry flat sandal, $595.00