Shopbop just released their list of Spring’s top 5 shoe trends and we couldn’t agree more with their picks.
A well-shot lookbook starring this season’s favorite shoes and a very photogenic Weimaraner accompanies the list and of course, we’re sharing it here with you!
Read on below to find out if any of your current shoe obsessions match up with this season’s sizzling shoe styles. (That way, you can justify why you’re so crazy about them right now).
We’ve also picked out three shoes per trend to help you get started with updating your own collection. If you want to shop all the shoes for each trend, just click the headline or the images for each trend below.
So let’s get to it: here are Spring’s top 5 shoe trends:
1. “City Sandals” – Sandals with an urban edge
2. “New West” – Modern Western inspiration
3. “Cork It” – Cork heels, platforms and other details
4. “Team Player” – Sporty styling
5. “Exotic Textures” – Snake, reptile, fish and other skins