I’m a huge fan of leopard print and own something leopard in every apparel category from booties to bags to pants. So, maybe I’m a little biased when it comes to the debate over whether or not this pattern should be put to rest or keep coming back each season. I don’t want it to stop any time soon!
Leopard print is actually a lot more versatile than some may think as you can pair it with tons of solid colors from red to black to plum and turquoise. I even love it with orange or cobalt blue.
In honor of my leopard-print obsession, I put together this collection of 10 leopard-print styles. Check ’em out, and tell us which pair you’d pick for fall 2012.
1. Jessica Simpson Bruno 2 in Leopard, $114.99
2. L.A.M.B. Dorothee, $394.99
3. G by Guess Citalli, $59.99
4. Vince Camuto Jensen, $114.99
5. Naughty Monkey Isla Bonita, $109.99
6. Bebe Prita, $199.99
7. Jessica Simpson Stacys 2, $119.99
8. Steve Madden Dejavu, $129.99
9. Sixtyseven 16078, $54.99
10. Guess Adriene, $119.99