As much as we love them, shoes can be scary too.
Here are our top 10 scariest shoe posts of 2012.
Have a happy Halloween everyone!
1. Courtney Stodden uses clear stripper shoes as her jogging shoes.
Walking in stripper shoes is scary enough — the thought of trying to run in them strikes absolute fear in our hearts.
2. Anne Vyalitsyna looks like a crazed shoe-obsessed fashionista.
We featured Anne Vyalitsyna’s Antidote editorial pictures playing a shoe-obsessed fashionista alongside part 2 of our “30 Signs You Might Be Obsessed with Shoes If…” list.
Frankly, it also scares us sometimes just how shoe-obsessed some YNS readers have revealed themselves to be.
3. Carmen Electra’s feet look like they’re in pain in Giuseppe Zanotti bow platform sandals.
We all know celebrities love their high heels but there was just something about the unnatural, almost straight arch on Carmen Electra’s feet in those GZs that made them look like they were in terrible pain. If Carmen Electra was in pain, she did a good job of hiding it!
4. A model walks a tightrope in HEELS.
It was most likely a camera trick but it was a dang good one. See the video under the link.
5. 5 of the highest heeled shoes ever made.
Vertigo-inducing, nauseating and terrifying.
Kronier Creations 2008 special design for German glamour fetish model Sinteque Berlin
6. Women are reportedly surgically altering their feet to be able to wear trendy stilettos.
The operation is called a “toe job” wherein the feet are injected with fillers so heels are more comfortable to wear. We don’t recommend it to anyone!
7. MEN, complete with hairy toes and legs, model shoes and handbags.
Hilarious but also… disturbing.
8. Lady Gaga’s shoe collection.
Her highest heels ever and her wildest shoe moments of 2012. Though she wore them way back in 2010, those meat shoes still haunt our dreams.
9. Scott Hove’s monster shoes on a cake.
They’re stripper shoes with spikes, studs, tongues and fangs on a CAKE.
10. That woman who collects anything shoe-related and whose house is filled with them.
She collects not just shoes but also figurines, pillows, bottles and even toilet brush holders so long as they look like or have the image of shoes. The scary part is she might’ve spent all that money on devalued items when she could’ve just spent it on actual shoes.
BONUS: Those men’s brogues with soles covered in human-like teeth! Creeptastic.
Credit: Josiah True/ WENN.com, DJDM / WENN.com, Giampaolo Sgura for Antidote Magazine, FayesVision/WENN.com, WENN.com