We love Western-inspired boots for fall and winter. The key to choosing a cowboyish style is to look for modern lines and materials with classic details and silhouettes. While browsing the huge boot selection at Heels today, we found 10 pretty cool cowboy-inspired boots that we had to share.
Each of the following has a Western vibe with a modern twist. I love the idea of pairing Western boots or booties with a frilly skirt and a moto jacket or with sleek leather leggings and a chunky sweater. They’re versatile enough to wear with shorts this spring and summer, too!
Check out these 10 Western-inspired but not-too-cowboyish boots. Then, tell us which style you’d make your next boots this fall!
1. Kelsi Dagger Hanley, $169.99
2. Naughty Monkey Cowboys and Indians, $119.99
3. Madeline Girl Buzzy in Black, $89.99
4. Steve Madden Judgement, $189.99
5. Naughty Monkey Moon Child in Tan, $104.99
6. Guess Morelli in Taupe Leather, $159.99
7. Not Rated Outsider in Gray, $69.99
8. Not Rated Big Ben, $74.99
9. Frye Jackie Button Short 76580, $299.99
10. Lucky Brand Caleb in Tobacco Suede, $199.99