Last week, we featured 10 hot designer heels coming out in spring 2013. If those weren’t enough eye candies for you, here are 16 more to love and obsess over. These shoes may not be available yet. But, hey, a girl can daydream while she waits.
One strange thing we discovered after filtering through the shoes for this batch, however, was that no pumps made the cut. Also, it was a bit unusual to find big shoe names like Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin with only a few standout pieces in their lineup. Even more strange was how Manolo Blahnik, known for his traditionally feminine (and pointy) styles, came up with a design that was extremely unexpected and so unlike the Manolo we know.
Take a look at the 16 spring 2013 designer heels below, and do tell — are these drool-worthy enough for you?
1. Christian Louboutin Mixed-Media Multicolored Booties
2. Burak Uyan Perforated Booties
3. Pierre Hardy Colorblock Sandals
4. Nicholas Kirkwood Swirl Sandals
5. Sergio Rossi Geometric Multicolored Sandals
6. Manolo Blahnik Wingtip Booties
7. Tom Ford Ankle-Strap Sandals
8. Marni Curved Wedge Sandals
9. Gianvito Rossi Cage Cuff Sandals
10. Lanvin Wood and Metal Heel Platform Sandals
11. Jimmy Choo Mixed-Media Sandals
12. Diane von Furstenberg T-Strap Sandals
13. Jason Wu Mesh-Detail Ankle-Strap Sandals
14. Tabitha Simmons Curved-Strap Sandals
15. Ralph Lauren Two-Tone T-Strap Sandals
16. Stuart Weitzman Collared T-Strap Sandals
Photo Credit: Style.com