A lot of celebrities attended the 2012 VH1 Divas event yesterday, from former Disney darlings like Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato to TV personalities like Nene Leakes and Kelly Osbourne. And while all the women were stunning and drop-dead fabulous in their outfits, what left us feeling high were all the gorgeous heels we saw. Sure, the clothes were wonderful, but the shoes were downright unforgettable. Check out the 10 that got us talking and talking and talking. Do tell, which diva do you think wore the best lookin’ pair of heels?
1. Miley Cyrus in Jean-Michel Cazabat
Same style in suede leather:
Jean-Michel Cazabat Emma Pumps, $185.50 (before: $265)
2. Kelly Osbourne in Charlotte Olympia
Charlotte Olympia Zelda Trompe l’Oeil Zebra Platform Pumps, $988 (before: $1,475)
3. Brandy in Estaban Cortazar
4. Keri Hilson in Christian Louboutin
5. Natasha Bedingfield in Mystery Green Pumps
6. Elisha Cuthbert in Giuseppe Zanotti
Get the look!
Sam Edelman Alexa Pumps, $130
7. Demi Lovato in YSL
8. Kelly Rowland in Nicholas Kirkwood
Nicholas Kirkwood Suede Fringe Sandals, $632.50 (before: $1,265)
9. Nene Leakes in Jimmy Choo Kiki Crystal-Embellished T-Strap Sandals
10. Lala Anthony in Jimmy Choo
Are your eyes feasting on the heels?
Now, back to the question, whose shoes do you think look the best? Kelly’s zebra-patterned Charlotte Olympia pumps sure are hard to ignore, but we can’t help but love the oh-so exquisite crystal-encrusted Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps on Keri Hilson. Those are simply purrrrrffect!
Thankfully, we managed to scour and ID most of the stilettos featured here, so if you fancy a pair, just click on the link underneath the product to order away. Enjoy shopping!
Credit: Fayes Vision/Visual/Brian To/WENN.com