Cutouts have been hot for a few seasons now, and they don’t seem to be disappearing in spring 2013. While browsing the new arrivals and cutout selections at retailers like Neiman Marcus, Zappos, and ShoeDazzle, we came across several cutout-detailed styles that you could definitely rock this spring!
From metallic to lace to luxurious leather, any of these amazing cutout styles could amp up a little black dress or a pair of jeans and a T perfectly! Whether you have a $50 shoe budget or happen to be searching for a $500 designer style, we’ve got you covered.
Check out the 10 amazing cutout-detailed styles below, and tell us which pair you’d make your next shoes!
1. “Nethia” Cutout Heels, $39.95 at ShoeDazzle
2. Joan & David ‘Cicilee’ Pump, $195 at Nordstrom
3. BCBGMAXAZRIA ‘Peacock’ Pumps, $295 at Nordstrom
4. Alexander Wang ‘Marta’ Runway Cutout Knee Boots, $1,200 at Neiman Marcus
5. Christian Louboutin ‘Pitou’ Cutout Printed Red-Sole Booties, $995 at Neiman Marcus
6. Charlotte Olympia ‘Eve’ Leaf-Cutout Booties, $1,195 at Neiman Marcus
7. Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Butterfly’ Cutout Suede Sandals in Red, $1,095 at Neiman Marcus
8. Casadei Cutout Platform Sandals in Cherry, $900 at Neiman Marcus
9. Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Butterfly’ Cutout Suede Sandals in Purple, $1,095 at Neiman Marcus
10. Charlotte Olympia ‘Belinda’ Lace Bootie Sandals in Silver, $1,495 at Neiman Marcus