Blue is a lovely shade, especially on shoes. Blue shoes are interesting, eye-catching, and cool to the eyes. They’ve got that cosmopolitan air about them that just screams “fashionable”!
It’s actually not that difficult to find the color with which to match your blue shoes. Blue goes well with neutrals like white, nude, and black. The sapphire shade provides that needed splash of color to an ensemble consisting mainly of neutrals. If you want to go daring and bold, you can mix blue with warm hues for that hot-meets-cool style.
The gorgeous blue shoes below would add much oomph to any outfit. They’re perfect this spring and summer, too! The wedges, in particular, would look smashing with a white dress or with white shorts and a tee!
1. Jimmy Choo Diffuse Sandals, $1,495
2. Brian Atwood Tribeca Laser Sandals, $1,695
4. Enzo Angiolini Zosima Sandals, $119.95
5. BCBGeneration Ivie Sandals, $65.63
6. Fugu Malibu Hanlow Sandals, $138.95
7. Jimmy Choo Totem T-Strap Sandals, $750
8. Gucci Hollie Wedge Sandals, $495
10. Dolce & Gabbana Printed Satin Sandals, $995