When you’re looking for that perfect pop of color to make your outfit really stand out, you should definitely consider blue. Sapphire shoes are interesting, eye-catching, and vibrant additions to just about any color scheme. It’s the perfect shade to make your ensemble go from standard to fresh and fashionable.
Surprisingly, this bold color pairs well with many different colors and styles of clothing. To make the hue really stand out, try adding a pair of blue shoes to a neutral ensemble featuring white, nude, black, or gray tones. If you want to go more daring and bold, you can also mix blue with warmer hues for that hot-meets-cool style. And if you really want to take your fashion stakes to the next level, try amping up an already fierce look by pairing blue shoes with a funky pattern like animal print or stripes.
We’ve rounded up some of our favorite blue shoes that are hot right now. These beauties would pack in the perfect stylish punch for just about any outfit. Check out our list of stylish sapphire shoes and consider adding a pair to your spring or summer wardrobe!
1. Jimmy Choo ‘Diffuse’ Sandals, $1,495 at Nordstrom
2. Brian Atwood ‘Tribeca’ Laser Sandals, $1,695 at Nordstrom
3. Rachel Zoe ‘Valerie’ Braided Platform Sandals, $375 at Neiman Marcus
4. Enzo Angiolini ‘Zosima’ Sandals, $119.95 at Nordstrom
5. BCBGeneration ‘Ivie’ Sandals, $65.63 at Nordstrom
6. Fugu Malibu ‘Hanlow’ Sandals, $138.95 at Nordstrom
7. Jimmy Choo ‘Totem’ T-Strap Sandals, $750 at Nordstrom
8. Gucci ‘Hollie’ Wedge Sandals, $495 at Nordstrom
9. Kate Spade New York ‘Lucie’ Espadrille Sandals, $278 at Nordstrom
10. Dolce & Gabbana Printed Satin Sandals, $995 at Net-A-Porter