Boots and booties aren’t just for fall and winter anymore. With the upcoming festival season kicking off this spring, we’re seeing tons of fashion lovers and concert goers rocking boots and booties with everything from cutoff shorts to skirts and dresses. The key to pulling off boots in slightly warmer temps is to go for a style that isn’t fleece-lined or too heavy. You should also look out for lighter colors such as taupes, tans, and even white instead of your typical black pair.
Some of the biggest booties for spring and summer will be lace-up styles as well as relaxed and rugged looks. We’ll probably see plenty of the stud trend trickling into the next season, but I think colorful and printed boots will be bigger than expected. Boots and booties add an edgy ’90s-inspired vibe to ensembles, and they look great with trendy printed shorts and jumpers. They’re also ideal for showing off your favorite socks by letting them poke above the boots and scrunching them down a bit.
Check out these 10 fabulous styles below, and think about trying a pair for your upcoming warm weather festivities!
1. Steve Madden Troopa in Green Leather, $99.95
2. Ella Moss Violet, $298
3. Seychelles Knock at the Door, $140
4. Y’s by Yohji Yamamoto YX-E12-727, $1,140
5. Vivienne Westwood Scarlet, $265
6. Report Ackley Boots, $90.99
7. DV by Dolce Vita Jentry, $129
8. DV by Dolce Vita Maeve, $129
9. Dr. Martens Lynn 8-Eye Boots, $130
10. Dr. Martens Hincky Smiley 8-Eye Boots, $130