It’s spring (and summer for some), so you can’t blame us if we’re “a little” obsessed with bright-colored polish. We have especially gravitated toward butter London’s “Sweetie Shop Collection,” which is bursting with absolute fun in candy-shop-inspired hues. So, we partnered the 6 shades available at Nordstrom with 6 amazing natural/neutral sandals for the perfect collaboration of style and color on your feet for spring and summer!
1. Naya “Estra” Sandals, $144.95 with butter LONDON Nail Lacquer (Cuppa), $15
Swirl in this glittery mocha polish to join the tan and coffee bean straps of this woven wedge sandal for a nice serving of yum.
2. Enzo Angiolini “Katira” Sandals, $59.90 with butter LONDON Nail Lacquer (Fiver), $15
This multimedia flat sandal is even more perfect for spring/summer when this powder blue nail lacquer gets on your toes!
3. Stuart Weitzman “Reins” Sandals, $398 with butter LONDON Nail Lacquer (Fruit Machine), $15
The lithe lanyard braids of this nubuck wedge go well with this delicate hue that reminds us of macarons and spring time.
4. Charles by Charles David “Vinta” Sandals, $49.90 with butter LONDON Nail Lacquer (Jasper), $15
Make the fishtail braided straps of this leather sandal jump out by putting on this cheerful yellow polish. Friends will flip out!
5. TOMS “Sierra” Sandals, $68.95 with butter LONDON Nail Lacquer (Molly Coddled), $15
A gorgeous lavender hue is just the right shade to make this cross-strapped cork wedge stand out.
6. DV by Dolce Vita “Tex” Sandals, $59.60 with butter LONDON Nail Lacquer (Kerfuffle), $15
The burnished leather straps of this high wedge find an even more shimmery side with this light pink polish.