If the previous batch of Pinterest-worthy designer shoes was replete with fall-perfect booties, this latest lineup is no different except that the booties here are quite of another class as they are more delicate and a bit fancier. Characterized by fine laces, fragile fishnet meshes, glitter embellishments, and the like, they’re the kind you’d wear to cocktail parties or dressier occasions. Expect them to be gorgeous and truly snag-worthy!
Booties aren’t the only styles you’ll see in this collection. There are actually a lot of interesting shoes in store for you. For instance, we’re pretty sure you’ll be amazed — or probably amused — at Zaha Hadid for United Nude’s unusual — to say the least — vinyl wedges; they’re really worth a look! Or you might just feel strongly for Dukas’ risqué pumps with their quite imaginative heels. Then, there are Charlotte Olympia’s flower-infested sandals that never fail to charm.
At any rate, we hope you’ll have a great time checking out these Pinterest-worthy finds. Be sure to share the shoes that you like!
1. Ruthie Davis ‘Halle’ Caged Platform Booties, $1,198 at Neiman Marcus
2. Rene Caovilla Jeweled Platform Halter Sandals, $1,365 at Neiman Marcus
3. Zaha Hadid for United Nude 160 mm Nova Shoe Chrome Vinyl Wedges, $2,138
4. Dukas 130 mm Suede Doll-Heel Pumps, $853
5. Christian Louboutin ‘Amor’ Leather Platform Ankle Boots, $1,275
6. ‘Zahia’ Booties, $69.95 at ShoeDazzle
7. Rene Caovilla Satin and Swarovski Pumps, $1,175
8. Le Silla Suede Butterfly Wedges, $1,038
9. Jimmy Choo ‘Viva’ Cutout Booties in Lime, $319 at Forward
10. Christian Louboutin ‘Fillette’ Patent/Mesh Glitter-Heel Booties, $945 at Neiman Marcus
11. Charlotte Olympia ‘Bryony’ Flower Ankle-Wrap Platform Sandals, $1,295 at Neiman Marcus
12. Gianvito Rossi Suede Diamond-Cutout Peep Ankle Boots, $1,225 at Neiman Marcus
13. Oscar de la Renta Lace-Mesh Ankle Boots, $845 at Neiman Marcus
14. Brian Atwood Quilted Zip-Front Leather Ankle Boots, $1,495 at Neiman Marcus