It’s sweater weather again! For a fuss-free way of interjecting more style to your daily garb, throw in a cute knitted sweater. Not to worry because we found lots of candidates for your go-to sweater this season.
Now, which of these must-have sweaters will you snag?
1. Markus Lupfer Ink Drop Intarsia Eyes Sweater, $350.00
Are you a fan of quirky prints? You’ll love this then. The printed eyes make for an instant conversation starter.
2. Zoe Karssen Stay Classy Cropped Cashmere Sweater, $330.00
Stay classy. Be reminded of these wise words when you wear this preppy sweater. Don’t waste a classic preppy moment by pairing it up with a plaid top and pleated skirt.
3. ONE by Delfina Balda Bandido Knit Sweater, $242.00
Did this sweater get a tiny squeal from you? It sure did from us.
4. Alice + Olivia Emmy Sweatheart Sweater, $396.00
Wear your heart not only on your sleeves but all over your sweater! Isn’t this superb when worn with skirts or even skinny jeans?
5. Paul & Joe Sister Zigoto Sweater, $225.00
Be reminded of spring in this floral piece. You also get two giraffes as a bonus.
6. 291 Bolts Pullover, $174.00
Who else thinks this sweater is great for Harry Potter fans? The lightning print is so reminiscent of the Boy Who Lived, don’t you guys agree?
7. Markus Lupfer Sequin Sailboat Sweater, $379.00
You don’t have to wait for summer to wear nautical pieces. This sweater here gives your autumn outfits an instant summery feel.
8. Halogen Intarsia Sweater, $59.00
Winking eye print? Need I say more?
9. Jean Paul Gaultier Plaid Sweater, $695.00
The plaid trend isn’t going away any time soon so you might as well hoard amazing plaid pieces starting with this one.
10. Wildfox Shooting Star V Neck Sweatshirt, $235.00
For those who can’t live without colors in their life, this Wildfox sweater serves its purpose.
Aren’t these sweaters covetable? We had a hard time choosing a favorite!