What do shoes have to do with diet? Everything, if you ask these shoes designed with burgers, fries, cakes, cookies, candies, and chocolates in mind. Don’t wear or even look at these 17 food-themed shoes if you’re on a diet. These give a whole new meaning to “salivating over a pair shoes.”
1. These slip-ons printed with juicy burgers.
Ironically, Study Footwear is a vegan-friendly brand.
2. These fruit-print sneakers.
Fruits are full of sugar, too.
3. These fries-print sneaks.
You can practically blot the oil off of the pile of fries.
4. These pumps embellished with every confectionery known to man.
5. These candy-themed heels.
These will not only ruin your diet, but your bank account, too.
6. These custom-designed Cookie Monster Nike Dunks by Diversitile.
The cookie panels are not only textured like cookies, but also supposedly smell like cookies, too. Major diet sabotagers!
7. These ring-pop wedge booties.
8. These sickeningly sweet sweets-print peep-toes.
9. These ice cream heels.
10. These ice cream heels.
11. These ice cream heels.
12. And these ice cream heels.
Irregular Choice “What She Said” Sandals (Sold Out)
13. These cupcake-print stripper shoes.
On the positive side, these shoes are a wellspring of ideas for stripper names.
Pleaser USA “MOTIF-601CC” Platform Mules, $31.92 to $64.95
14. These burger-fries-and-shakes Vans by kawaiikutiez on Etsy.
According to the designer, a kimono printed with the same design worn by Katy Perry inspired her to make these hand-painted creations.
15. These coffee-and-cakes flats.
16. These ballerinas with a candy shop spread on the toes.
17. These ballet flats with chocolate bars.
Two minutes on the tips (of your toes), forever on the hips.