Yes, we realize we always include shoe clips among our holiday gift ideas each year. And why not? They’re inexpensive, they spice up shoes, they finish off outfits perfectly, they’re great for traveling, and a whole host of other reasons why they remain one of our favorite shoe accessories.
So, we’re psyched that shoe clips are starting to heat up on the trend meter once again. That means more people want them, which means more people are making them, which means more cute, creative, and new shoe clip designs.
Going beyond the usual bows, ribbons, and sparkly stuff, here are 20 shoe clips so cute that you’ll want to clip them on all your shoes! Actually, make that “you’ll want to clip them on everything” — the metal clips are non-damaging, so you can put them on bag straps, coats, sweaters, t-shirts, necklace chains, and just about anything clippable.
Does anyone else think it’s time to start a shoe clip collection?
1. Beaded Star Shoe Clips, $24.95
Kenzo would be proud.
3. Big Glittery Heart Shoe Clips, $33.48
These look like the shoe accessory version of fascinator hats.
5. Tulle Pompom Shoe Clips, $24.17
An inexpensive way to get the look of the shoes Christian Louboutin himself would save first in a fire.
8. Skull and Rose Shoe Clips, $12
A little goth, a little rockabilly.
9. Cameo Shoe Clips, $21.40
A small touch of elegance goes a long way.
10. White Flower Button Shoe Clips, $22
11. Black-and-Silver Owl Circle Shoe Clips, $11.99
12. Puffy Red Satin Heart Shoe Clips, $9.36
One of the best satin bow shoe clips we’ve seen in a while.
14. Folded Leather Kiltie Shoe Clips, $18
Get a little nautical theme going.
16. Love Scroll Heart Shoe Clips, $12
All you need is love.
17. Vintage Metal Leaf Shoe Clips, $48
19. Crsytal Peacock Shoe Clips, $65
Don’t these remind you of Bella Swan’s wedding shoes in Twilight?
20. Felt Mustache Shoe Clips, $7.31
If you mustache, these shoe clips rock.