The 25-year-old Pretty Little Liars actress co-hosted the preshow. While Lucy wore several different outfits, she arrived on the red carpet in a black leather-inspired halter top from the Sachin & Babi spring 2014 collection. She styled it with a floral-printed full skirt by Zimmerman, earrings by Graziela Gems and EF Collection, and ankle-strap sandals by Stuart Weitzman. Kiernan Shipka wore the same style earlier this week, and we’ve also spotted the “Nudist” sandals on Chloe Moretz, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks, LeAnn Rimes, Blake Lively, and many more.
Lucy Hale at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards at The Forum in Inglewood, California, on August 24, 2014
Do you give Lucy Hale’s romantic ensemble two thumbs up? You can find her Nudist sandals in many color combinations at Zappos, Stuart Weitzman, and Shopbop. If you’re looking for a more affordable pair of ankle-strap sandals, here are 10 hot styles that we hope you’ll like. Since all are priced under $50, perhaps you’ll find your next shoes?
1. 2 Lips Too “Too Addictive 14”, $19.49–$20.04 (also available at 6pm)
2. CARLOS by Carlos Santana “Melody”, $9.99–$89.99 (also available at 6pm)
3. CARLOS by Carlos Santana “Parklane”, $39.60
4. Chinese Laundry “La Paz”, $49.99 (also available at Amazon)
5. Luichiny “Live Wire”, $46.99 (also available at Amazon)
6. Luichiny “Mad Rush”, $41.99 (also available at Amazon)
7. Luichiny “Piper Zoe”, $21.99–$67.46 (also available at 6pm)
8. Michael Antonio “Tilford-Sat”, $14.70 (also available at 6pm)
9. Rachel Roy “Jeanette”, $17.99–$47.99 (also available at 6pm)
10. Rachel Roy “Jeanette”, $17.99–$47.99 (also available at 6pm)
Credit: FayesVision/WENN/Adriana M. Barraza