We recently featured 10 hot red pumps under $50, but perhaps you’ve got more black than red shoes in your shoe collection?
Yesterday, Cher Lloyd joined Victoria Justice, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, and Ariana Grande on the red carpet at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards held at The Forum in Inglewood. The 20-year-old singer donned a hot red leather Ina Soltani mock-turtleneck dress that she styled with black Jimmy Choo “Anouk” pumps. We’ve previously spotted the same shoe style on Kerry Washington, Olivia Wilde, Emma Watson, Thandie Newton, and many more. You can purchase them in a variety of colors at Bluefly, Nordstrom, and Neiman Marcus.
Cher Lloyd at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards at The Forum in Inglewood, California, on August 24, 2014
While the Jimmy Choo Anouk pumps will set you back $595, there are luckily much more affordable options available. Take a look at the following 10 styles, and let us know which pair you like the most. They all ring in at under $50.
1. 2 Lips Too “Too Enthrall”, $19.49–$19.87 (also available at 6pm)
2. 2 Lips Too “Too Moody”, $19.49–$25.45 (also available at 6pm)
3. 2 Lips Too “Too Sunland 14”, $17.99–$18.33 (also available at 6pm)
4. Chinese Laundry Hotness, $22.99–$59 (also available at 6pm)
5. GUESS “Verlita”, $43.45
6. Jessica Simpson “Oria”, $34.76
7. Mel by Melissa “Raspberry”, $35–$75 (also available at 6pm)
8. Michael Antonio “Katniss” Leopard, $24.99 (also available at Amazon)
9. Michael Antonio Lane, $29.99 (also available at Amazon)
10. Nine West EyeForEye, $29.95–$89.55 (also available at 6pm)
Credit: FayesVision/WENN/Adriana M. Barraza