’Tis the season to be giving and loving, and to us here at YNS, that also means to give in to our love of shoes! Since this time only comes around once a year, we found the most opulent, most indulgent, and most decadent shoes you could possibly wear this Christmas and New Year.
Not into the holiday spirit yet? We’re betting that you will be when you scroll through and shop these 12 made-for-the-holidays shoes:
Red and velvet are just as delicious on shoes as they are on cupcakes.
A snake embellishment lends a touch of chic to festive red-and-gold t-strap shoes.
If red isn’t your color, these green Jimmy Choo sandals are a fabulous Christmas color alternative.
4. Julia Haart Crystal-Embellished Hourglass-Heel Pumps, $3,996.99
Channel your inner snow queen in these icy-cool blue suede pumps with stalactite-like heels.
5. Dolce & Gabbana “Biance” Jeweled Leather-and-Suede Sandals, $734.08 (before: $1,334.69)
These Dolce & Gabbana silver-and-purple sandals would look right in place surrounded by bow-tied presents.
6. Givenchy Glitter High-Top Sneakers, $1,125
For gals who don’t want to wear heels, Givenchy has these gaily glittered high-top sneakers.
What can be more indulgent than sneakers that look like they’re made of solid gold?
Compete with New Year’s Eve fireworks in these crystal-covered Giuseppe Zanotti booties.
A little bit of pop art inspiration takes these Giuseppe Zanotti booties through the holidays and all the way to the brand new year.
10. Prada Leather-and-Fur Lug-Sole Ankle Boots, $1,250
The lug soles say heavy duty, but the pristine white fur on these Prada boots say the complete opposite.
11. Valentino Braided-Strap Patent Over-the-Knee Boots, $1,106.98 (before: $1,845)
Be the most chic Santa in these red patent Valentino boots.
12. Saint Laurent “Babies” Glittered Leather Boots, $1,395
Baby, you’re the firework in these gold Saint Laurent go-go boots!