After gaining invaluable years of experience as the creative helm of Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent, Tom Ford launched his own line of menswear, beauty, eyewear, and accessories in 2006. With a personal fortune estimated at more than $200 million and approximately $1 billion of annual retail sales, his eponymous brand has become an incredible success.
Currently he is in the process of directing Nocturnal Animals, an adaptation of the Austin Wright book Tony and Susan, which will star Jake Gyllenhaal and Amy Adams in the lead roles. It is scheduled to be released next year.
While we wait for Tom Ford’s new movie to come out, we’re excited to show you some of his latest shoe designs. We’ve also included some new styles by other talented shoe designers. Which pair is your favorite?
1. Alaïa Suede Knee Boots, $1600
4. Gianvito Rossi Velvet Ankle Boots, $990
9. Balenciaga Two-Tone Leather Mules, $965
12. Tom Ford Suede Over-the-Knee Boots, $1990
14. Robert Clergerie “Teba” Raffia Sneakers, $395
16. Saint Laurent Studded Leather Ankle Boots, $1495