Happy New Shoe Year! We’re excited to start off 2016 with 10 new shoes from the London based footwear brand Charlotte Olympia, which was founded by Charlotte Olympia Dellal (Olympia is her middle name) in 2008.
Last year, the shoe label opened four new shoe stores at at South Coast Plaza in California, The Forum Shops at Caesars in Las Vegas, The Emporium Shopping Complex in Bangkok and Brompton Cross in London.
In 2015 we spotted her footwear creations on celebrities like Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter, Selena Gomez, and Lindsay Lohan. We wonder which Hollywood stars we’ll see rocking the following styles in 2016!
1. Charlotte Olympia “Dotty” Suede Pumps, $695 at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Net-A-Porter
2. Charlotte Olympia “Evelyn” Crystal-Embellished Suede Sandals, $795 at Net-A-Porter
3. Charlotte Olympia “Forever Young” Metallic-Trimmed Suede Platform Sandals, $945 at Net-A-Porter
4. Charlotte Olympia “Ilona” Bow-Embellished Canvas Mules, $745 at Farfetch and Net-A-Porter
5. Charlotte Olympia “Less Is More” Embellished Stretch-Knit Over-the-Knee Boots, $595 at Farfetch, Mytheresa, and Net-A-Porter
6. Charlotte Olympia “Lotte” Cutout Suede and Mesh Sandals, $795 at Farfetch, Neiman Marcus, Net-A-Porter
7. Charlotte Olympia “Mid-Century Dorsay” Leather-Trimmed Canvas Point-Toe Flats, $565 at Harrods and Net-A-Porter
8. Charlotte Olympia “Odelle” Bow-Embellished Faille Sandals, $795 at Net-A-Porter
9. Charlotte Olympia “Vreeland” Lamé Platform Sandals, $875 at Farfetch, Neiman Marcus, Net-A-Porter, and Nordstrom
10. Charlotte Olympia “Wallace” Satin Sandals, $825 at Mytheresa, Nordstrom, and Net-A-Porter