After seeing the always fashionable Gwen Stefani drop off her kids while wearing a pair of leopard print booties, we decided to put together a list of 10 leopard shoes that you can wear this spring and summer.
1. Dolce & Gabbana Calf Hair Bellucci Pump with Swarovski Crystals, $1295 at Zappos
Convey a look of eye-catching sophistication and allure with the Dolce & Gabbana calf hair ‘Bellucci’ pump with Swarovski crystals.
2. Dolce Vita ‘Pomona’ Leopard Calf Hair Flats, $120 at Zappos
Finish off your warm-weather ensembles with the ultra-chic ‘Pomona’ sandal.
3. Fergie ‘Decoy’ Leopard Heels, $10.99 – $119.99 at Amazon
Step up your game with these killer heels!
4. MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Marta’ Pumps, $110.99 at 6pm
When life give you lemons, get a pair of sexy d’orsay pumps.
A night out on the town is just what the ‘Char’ leopard needs. A stacked-wedge heel provides just-right lift in a chic ankle-strap sandal made from genuine calf hair and patterned in exotic spots.
Leopard-print Italian calf hair lends exotic flair to a sultry, scene-stealing platform sandal shaped from soft linen and leather and lifted by a sky-high heel.
7. Charlotte Olympia ‘African Queen’ Sandals, $179 at 6pm
Bring out your wild side with these animal print t-strap sandals.
8. Sequined ‘Gema’ Leopard Pumps, $7.49 at ShoeDazzle (New VIP Price)
Ready to party? This fun, flirty pump features sequins in a leopard pattern that adds sparkle to even the simplest of outfits.
9. Sam Edelman ‘Keegan’ Booties, $39.81 – $225.00 at Amazon
These bodacious booties are sure to get you noticed in all the right ways!
10. Steve Madden ‘Stepout’ Peep-Toe Sandals, $77.25 – $89.95 at Amazon
An enticing peep-toe sandal stands out with a bold ankle strap and contrasting heel.