We have three problems with slouchy pants.
- Some of them (the printed ones, mostly) resemble pajamas.
- You have to be careful in picking the pants with just the right amount of bagginess or you will look like you’re still living in the 90s.
- The wrong length can make your legs look stunted.
Jennifer Lopez styled Isabel Marant’s cotton and linen-blend ‘Den’ pants with a vintage-inspired McGuire Denim jacket
We reckon these are the main reasons why many of us stick to skinny jeans, no matter how constricting they can be at times.
Consider yourself lucky if you have found the perfect pair of slouchy pants that do not look like something your grandma would wear.
Jennifer Lopez’s slouchy pants feature a black leather belt that emphasizes the flattering, folded high-rise waist
But if you ever find yourself challenged by its lack of styling options, you might want to try Jennifer Lopez’s recent slouchy pants look.
Sometimes, slouchy trousers have a tendency to make an outfit look frumpy. Jennifer solved that by wearing a basic tank top, tucked in at the waist, and topped it with a faded denim jacket.
Jennifer Lopez at a gifting suite at a private residence in Brentwood, Los Angeles, on August 11, 2014
The singer’s other trick to making her outfit look chic is by wearing a pair of strappy L.A.M.B Falyn sandals, and a fringed leather bag.
She capped off the edgy look with her Gucci Gg2245 Techno Color Ultra Light aviator sunglasses, her Hermes Collier De Chien cuff bracelet, and simple jewelry.
1. Current/Elliott The Drawstring Lounge Trousers, $188.00
2. April, May Lhasa Crop Pants, $75.30
3. Madewell Indigo Linen Drawstring Pants, $79.50
4. HATCH The Crop Pants, $152.60
5. NSF Harvey Pants, $125.40
Now, style these trousers the way Jennifer Lopez did!