It’s not easy to pick a favorite among these new spring shoes from the visionary Giuseppe Zanotti.
The Italian shoe designer was born in San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy’s Adriatic Riviera, which is renowned for its fine cobblers. These breathtaking styles exhibit the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown’s heritage.
If you take a look at the last pair featured, namely the black ‘Zoey’ sandals, it should come as a surprise that Giuseppe Zanotti has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff ever since launching the shoe brand in 1994.
This particular t-strap sandal-bootie features a multicolored Swarovski crystal-encrusted front panel. Which of these Spring 2016 shoes from Giuseppe Zanotti do you like the most?
1. Giuseppe Zanotti Metallic Leather Strappy Sandals, $650
2. Giuseppe Zanotti Leather Platform Cork Platform Sandals, $775
3. Giuseppe Zanotti Leopard Platforms, $795
4. Giuseppe Zanotti Multi Studded Wedges, $1,495
5. Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Mules, $750
6. Giuseppe Zanotti Knee-High Strappy Sandals, $1,295
7. Giuseppe Zanotti Back Cuff d’Orsay Pump, $795
8. Giuseppe Zanotti Jewel Covered Block Heel, $1,450
9. Giuseppe Zanotti Low-Top with Grommets, $750
10. Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Lottie’ Open Back Applique Sandals, $1,595
11. Giuseppe Zanotti Pointy Stud Low Clog, $695
12. Giuseppe Zanotti Wedge Sneakers, $1,050
13. Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Betty’ Mirrored-Leather Platform Sandal, $795
14. Giuseppe Zanotti ‘Raquel’ Geometric Cutout Suede Sandals, $1,200
15. Giuseppe Zanotti Studded Suede Wedge Sandals, $900
16. Giuseppe Zanotti Jeweled Suede T-Strap ‘Zoey’ Sandal/Bootie, $1,995