Some trends are best left for the runways and red carpets, while others can be implemented into everyday ensembles beautifully. When it comes to the clear strap and heel trend for summer, I say every day! You can slip into a see-through style with skinnies and a simple tank for an instantly chic and effortless look. The trend also works with printed dresses, rompers, and skirts as long as the heels are minimally detailed.
Envision the Costume National sandals below paired with black cropped trousers, a black tank, and a beaded box clutch for an evening look. Pretty snazzy, huh? You could dress any of these styles down as well. Simply wear a pair with your favorite cutoff jean shorts, a graphic T, and an edgy leather baseball cap for a cool-girl-inspired ensemble.
For now, take a closer look at these 10 fabulously clear styles from Shopbop. Then, we’ll see how you feel about the see-through trend for summer 2013!
1. CoSTUME NATIONAL T Strap Sandals, $645
2. Sam Edelman Yara Chunky Heel Sandals, $200
4. Tibi Edita High-Heel Sandals, $475
7. L’AGENCE Lauren Sandals, $495
8. Tibi Elliot Asymmetrical Booties, $465
9. L’AGENCE Dani Plexi Sandals, $395
10. Alexander Wang Agata T-Strap Sandals, $725
Would you make one (or all) of these 10 edgy heels your next shoes?