Don’t know how we could’ve missed this but better late than never!
Zoe Saldana was at the premiere of “Captain America: The First Avenger” held at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California last week.
While other stars were in cocktail dresses and full gowns, Zoe kept it cool, casual and chic in a Balmain Resort 2012 printed jacket with matching shorts:
Zoe Saldana kept it cool, casual and chic in a Balmain Resort 2012 printed jacket
Zoe Saldana arrives for the premiere of “Captain America: The First Avenger” at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California on July 19, 2011
On her feet were these fab, fab, FAB green and gold pumps from Brian Atwood:
Zoe Saldana rocking green and gold pumps from Brian Atwood
Zoe really couldn’t have picked a better pair of shoes to wear with Balmain!
A closer look at the Brian Atwood ‘Pois’ pumps:
And just when we were ready to see less of thick platforms, along comes these stacked and spiked beauties from Brian Atwood.
No info on the price and availability of these pumps is out yet, but you can bet that these will run close to a thousand dollars.
We hope that Brian Atwood makes a version of these for his new, lower-priced shoe line B Brian Atwood but while we wait, here are 6 green pumps that have got attitude like the Brian Atwoods:
- Ed Hardy Herve studded platform pump, $52.25
- Two Lips Energy mesh-covered cutout platform pump, $43.97 to $79.95
- Penny Loves Kenny Tetra Lll studded cap toe two-tone pump, $84.00
- Michael Antonio Langston buckled side pump, $55.00
- Kelsi Dagger Teya studded heel suede pump, $129.00
- Pura Lopez s104 studded stacked platform and heel pump, $220.00
Credit: Apega / WENN / Jody Cortes