Remember those Brian Atwood Fiona pumps Anne Hathaway wore with a black Lanvin tuxedo when she hosted the 2011 Academy Awards?
These were originally custom made just for Anne Hathaway but Brian Atwood must’ve gotten an overwhelming response to them because these are now officially part of his Fall 2011 collection.
Actually, you can pre-order a pair NOW:
Brian Atwood Swarovski crystal encrusted silk pumps at Nordstrom
It’s shocking enough to find out that these aren’t expected to ship until DECEMBER but wait ’til you hear the price tag on these.
Are you ready for this?
These pumps will set you back $4,970.00.
Makes you wonder why they didn’t just make it an even $5,000.00. These aren’t like those $9.99 “deals”. Shaving off that $30 doesn’t really make these pumps seem any less expensive to us!
The astronomical price tag doesn’t make these pumps any less awesome either so for all the shoe-loving women who don’t have Beth Shak’s bank account or poker playing skills, here’s a list of look-for-less options to the Brian Atwood Swarovski crystal encrusted pumps.
Sparkle, sizzle and shine your way in these 5 studded black pumps. We found these that all are priced under $100! :
- Liliana Jenna jeweled satin and suede stiletto pump,$34.65
- Refresh Kesha rhinestone studded platform pump, $39.99 (was $45.99)
- The Highest Heel Too Hot-11 studded platform pump, $67.50 to $84.37 (was $95.99)
- Michael Antonio LEXA studded platform pump
- Luxury Rebel Nicky studded pointy toe pump, $95.98 (was $239.95)