Quirky, racy, controversial, philanthropic or just plain nonsensical – these shirt slogans add a point of interest to an outfit. Celebrities wear them for just about every kind of outfit – casual or semi-formal and they seem to be a practical purchase for everyone who wants to make a statement.
Let’s take a look at the shirt slogans some celebrities have worn in the past and what they say:
1. Ashley Tisdale greets Los Angeles in French
Ashley tisdale gets a pedicure in Studio city in Los Angeles on June 18, 2014
The former High School Musical actress sported a white sweatshirt with “Bonjour Los Angeles” written on it for a day out.
2. Michelle Keegan expresses herself in hashtagged sleeveless shirt
Michelle Keegan pictured at Radio 1 in London on July 3, 2014
British actress, Michelle Keegan, sure knows her social media rules. Her white sleeveless shirt has “#KnowYourWorth” printed on it.
3. Amanda Seyfried wears a shirt that could have been a uniform for a philanthropic organization
Amanda Seyfried arriving from a flight to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in California on June 30, 2014
The words “Save Them All” on the actress’ grey shirt sounds like something Superman would say.
4. Fearne Cotton bursts our bubble with her realistic shirt slogan
Fearne Cotton leaving the BBC Radio 1 studios in London on June 20, 2014
We got a dose of reality with the British presenter’s “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” shirt.
5. Amy Willerton pays homage to Mean Girls
2014 graduate fashion show at Graduate fashion week in London on June 30, 2014
The British model is clearly a fan of the movie Mean Girls if her “You Can’t Sit With Us” shirt is anything to go by.
6. Jessica Wright lets us know what she thinks of exercise
Style For Stroke T Shirt Launch party – hosted by Nick Ede – at Werewolf, Piccadilly, London on May 29, 2014
Singer and model, Jessica Wright, wore a cropped shirt with “Shopping Is My Cardio” emblazoned in bold letters over it. Fitting for a fashion event, we thought.
7. Mena Suvari could be telling where her favorite holiday destination is
Mena Suvari and Salvador Sanchez seen leaving an office building in Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, California on April 11, 2014
Paris-printed anything is so plentiful these days. The actress is just another one of the fans of the famous romantic and fashion destination.
As you might have picked up from these celebrity outfits, shirt slogans are so versatile. They can be styled in a variety of ways depending on what the occasion is.
So try injecting more fun in your wardrobe with these shirt slogans:
1. Moschino Nothing More Cotton Tee, $295.00
2. Wildfox Never a Bridesmaid Crew Tee, $64.00
3. Sincerely Jules Sorry I’m Not Sorry Tee, $35.00
4. Cheap Monday Easy Tee, $35.00
5. The Laundry Room Coffee Tee, $66.00
6. Happiness Love is Possible Tee, $33.00
7. Moschino Designer T-Shirt, $295.00
Credit: WENN/Chris.K/Lexi Jones/Duval/ Michael Wright