We thoroughly enjoyed last spring and summer’s color-block trend. From clothes to fashion jewelry to shoes, the curious hobnobbing of colors in fashion staples is a trend embraced by many.
It looks like we are going to enjoy the same trend in spring and summer of 2013. Sandals, in particular, are enriched with a variety of eye-catching hues. I, for one, find them hard to resist.
If you echo my thoughts, here are six color-block sandals to snag this season!
1. Gianmarco Lorenzi Platform Sandals, $740
2. Cesare Paciotti Interwoven Strappy Sandals, $829
3. Gianmarco Lorenzi Peep-Toe Stiletto Sandals, $740
4. Ruthie Davis ‘Summit’ Shoes, $979
5. Giuseppe Zanotti Design ‘Tango’ Sandals, $619
6. Pierre Hardy Open-Toe Sandals, $744
I’m looking forward to when the streets are again saturated with prismatic shoes. What about you?