Today we’re featuring some new shoe styles that are sure to raise eyebrows!
Kat Graham was spotted earlier this week in a pair of pearl-embellished loafers from Coliac, an Italian shoe brand founded in 2009 by Martina Grasselli. With a background in architecture, design, art and fashion, her creations are characterized by a culture of beauty fed by hints of antiquity.
Below we’re excited to show you two of her most recent shoe releases. Do you think Coliac is set to become “the next big thing”?
1. Bionda Castana Natural Elaphe Ankle-Tie Heels, $995 at Avenue32
2. Bionda Castana “Nutmeg” Suede Fringed Ankle Boots, $890 at Avenue32
3. Bionda Castana Red Leather Ankle-Tie Lana Heels, $805 at Avenue32
4. Coliac Black Leather Tortoiseshell “Serena” Platforms, $1075 at Avenue32
5. Coliac Navy Leather Fur Trim Boots, $830 at Avenue32
6. Louise Leah Black Suede Vixen Fur Boots, $855 at Avenue32
7. Maiyet Black Suede Wooden Heel Boots, $965 at Avenue32
8. Paul Andrew Purple Fringed “Taos Cordovan” Boots, $1200 at Avenue32 and Neiman Marcus
9. Paul Andrew Red Leather Lace Up Ankle Heels, $1000 at Avenue32
10. Paul Andrew “Sienna” Platform Kidskin Stanton Sandals, $845 at Avenue32
11. Proenza Schouler Black Suede Woven Mules, $1070 at Avenue32
12. Proenza Schouler White Patent Leather Brill Boots, $1080 at Avenue32
14. Bionda Castana Black Suede Crystal “Maggie” Heels, $765 at Avenue32
15. Bionda Castana Black Suede Fur “Mira” Heels, $765 at Avenue32
16. Joshua Sanders Black Leather “I Love U” Sneakers, $435 at Avenue32
17. Louise Leah Black Leather Racerback Sandals, $765 at Avenue32
18. Paul Andrew Black “Athena” Gladiator Heels, $1995 at Avenue32 and Neiman Marcus
20. Toga Pulla Bordeaux Embellished Velvet Sneakers, $415 at Avenue32