While summer is a popular time for weddings, many brides will opt for the cooler temperatures of fall weather to plan their big day. We’ve seen a growing trend of non-traditional weddings and wedding gowns lately. From black to red to bronze dresses and shoes in shades of anything but white are being worn by brides everywhere.
In honor of the not so traditional brides-to-be out there we found these five fun formal styles that could work for you!
1. These black and gold peep toe bow embellished pumps are ultra glamorous and sophisticated. Black gowns are huge this year and these heels would sweeten up such a modern and dark look:
2. If you do go for a white gown (or even a colorful option) these crystal covered pumps would be a great way to add some drama to the look. A slit front dress would show them off perfectly:
3. These metallic pumps would complement an ivory, blush, bronze or off white dress really well. I’m envisioning them paired with a blush silk gown and pearl accessories:
4. Since red is a hot color for wedding gowns as well as bridesmaid dresses this year we thought this style would be great! They’re elegant and classy yet slightly edgy and sexy too:
5. If you’re wearing a pearl colored gown, or opting for a trendy black or printed option these pumps would certainly make a statement. Picture them with a black satin fishtail dress, elegant up-do and dramatic pearl bib necklace:
What do you think? If you are or were a bride who likes to do things differently would you go for one of these shoe styles on your big day?