Based on the gem of the same name, turquoise is an amazing color! It’s attractive, cheery, and so cool to the eyes. And when it comes to fashion, greenish-blue color is the ultimate head-turning shade. Flattering to any skin tone, it’s almost difficult not to look good in a pair of turquoise heels.
The bright color of the shoes adds punch to any ensemble, and the safest option is to style turquoise shoes with basic blacks or muted hues. If you want to be even more daring, mix it with other colors, and you’ll look awesome if you’re careful to style the outfit correctly.
Grab these new, spring-perfect shoes from Bergdorf Goodman that would make great additions to your wardrobe.
1. Casadei Strappy Crystal Suede Sandals, Ocean, $1,100
2. Rene Caovilla Chiffon Platform Slide, $1,195
3. Casadei Snake-Stamped Patent Platform Sandals, $890
4. Prada Suede Two-Tone Pumps, Turquoise, $820
5. Casadei Pitondrill Platform Pumps, $770
6. Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Multi-Buckle Sandals, Blue, $1,250
7. Charlotte Olympia Josephine Satin Platform Pumps, Turquoise, $895
8. Jimmy Choo Vamp Crisscross Sandals, Turquoise, $750
9. Nicholas Kirkwood Glittered T-Strap Platform Sandals, $1,050
10. Alexandre Birman Python Ankle-Cutout Sandals, Blue, $675
Did you know that the word turquoise comes from the French for Turkish? The mineral was first brought to Europe through Turkey, from mines in the historical Khorasan Province of Persia. Let us know how you like these shoes by leaving a comment below!